Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the differences between the concepts of 'social responsibility' and 'business ethics', which are often erroneously interpreted to be the same. This title explains that social responsibility is a characteristic but just one of the many aspects of the much wider concept of business ethics.
- Author BiographyAnanda Das Gupta is Professor and Head, Human Resource Department, Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bangalore. He has been engaged in teaching and research for more than 18 years in different universities and institutes across India. His areas of interest are Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics, Organizational Development and Strategic Human Resources Management. He has a Masters Degree in Commerce with specialization in Personnel Management and he did his doctorate from Patna University as a University Grants Commission (UGC)-research Fellow. He is a Life Fellow of Indian Academy of Social Sciences and a Member of the Indian Society of Labour Economics. Presently he is member, Editorial Board, Encyclopaedia of Corporate Social Responsibility. He has written many books like Human Values in Management (ed.) published by Ashgate Publishing in 2004, Ethics in Business: Concept, Cases and Context published by Rawat Publications in 2005 and Corporate Citizenship: Perspectives in the New Century published by Cambridge Scholars Publishing in 2008.
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byAnanda Das Gupta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.