All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.14Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £18.89
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, international scholars offer innovative outlooks on the ethics of the built environment. They present a set of rigorous theoretical perspectives on urgent topics with regards to planning, from aesthetics to the rights of users.
- Author BiographyClaudia Basta obtained her PhD in 2009 at the Faculty of Civil Engineering of the Delft University of Technology. Her project Risk, Territory and Society was financed by the Interfaculty Sustainable Urban Areas Research Programme of Delft University and was co-supervised by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission. Her main research interests concern the matter of assessing and governing technological risks in relation to sustainable land use planning, particularly regarding the siting of hazardous facilities and emerging energy infrastructures. Between 2006 and 2008 she worked as Researcher at the Dutch Applied Research Institute TNO, Business Unit Innovation & Environment. After her PhD graduation, she worked as Coordinator of the 3TU.Centre of Excellence for Ethics and Technology (Delft), where she also completed a post-doc assignment in the framework of the Ethics of Technological Risk research programme. Stefano Moroni is the author of Territory and Distributive Justice (Angeli, 1994), Ethics and Territory (Angeli, 1997), Urban Planning and Regulation: The Normative Dimension of Spatial Planning (Angeli, 1999), Spatial Planning: Reasons, Needs, Responsibilities (CittaStudi, 2001) and is also co-author of Urban Planning and Policy Analysis (Angeli, 1996).
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- Series TitleUrban and Landscape Perspectives
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byClaudia Basta,Stefano Moroni
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.