All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionUseful for health care and human service professionals, this book discusses the real and perceived legal liability context within which human service delivery to older persons takes place. It also evaluates the benefits and costs of litigious, legislative, and regulatory interventions on the quality of life for recipients of geriatric services.
- Author BiographyMarshall B. Kapp, JD, MPH, FCLM, was educated at Johns Hopkins University (BA), George Washington University (JD with Honors), and Harvard University (MPH). Since August 1980, he has been a faculty member in the School of Medicine at Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, where he is the Frederick A. White Distinguished Service Professor in the Departments of Community Health and Psychiatry and Director of the WSU Office of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology. He holds an adjunct faculty appointment at the University of Dayton School of Law. In addition to being admitted to practice law in a number of state and federal courts, he is also licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator in the District of Columbia. He is the author of a substantial number of published books, articles, and reviews.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2001
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMarshall Kapp
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.