CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is ethics important to organizations? What are the characteristics of an ethical organization? And what measures and activities stimulate the ethical development of organizations? This book addresses these questions. It provides a fundamental vision on how ethics can be organized in a focused way.
- Author BiographyMuel Kaptein lectures in business ethics at the Erasmus University Rotterdam in The Netherlands. He also works as a management consultant at KPMG Ethics and Integrity Services.
- Author(s)S. P. Kaptein
- Date of Publication31/05/1998
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIssues in Business Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteIX, 229 p.
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1998 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.