Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents today's ethical dilemmas regarding boundary violations; children, adolescents, and families; geriatric populations; involuntary hospitalization; managed care; confidentiality; gifts; duty to report colleagues who engage in fraud or deception; emergency care; forensic psychiatry; and consultations and second opinions.
- Author(s)American Psychiatric Association
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.