Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.69Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reflects on our ethical obligations and responsibilities to other animals, encouraging readers to engage with the philosophical issues at stake.
- Author BiographyLori Gruen teaches Philosophy and Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies at Wesleyan University in Connecticut where she also directs the Ethics in Society project. She has published widely on topics in practical ethics and animal ethics.
- PrizesWinner of A Choice Outstanding Academic Title 2011.
- Author(s)Lori Gruen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- Series TitleCambridge Applied Ethics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight520 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.