CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.60Trending at £13.79
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe next three sections concern comparisons between human and nonhuman animals: Section III on the rights and wrongs of killing, Section IV on the humanity of animals and the animality of humans, and Section V on questions of the conflict of human and animal interests.
- Author(s)Harlan B. Miller,William H. Williams
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/05/1983
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Biomedicine, Ethics, and Society
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 400 p.
- Weight1280 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.