All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lively defence of the ethics of exemplary narrative, and a detailed account of its forms and functioning in the works of Geoffrey Chaucer and John Gower.
- Author BiographyDr J ALLAN MITCHELL is Lecturer in Medieval Literature, University of Kent, Canterbury.
- Author(s)J. Allan Mitchell
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleChaucer Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintD.S. Brewer
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £20.02
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.97
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.