Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.56Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.99+ £4.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.55
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £10.99Trending at £12.90
- £3.60Trending at £4.02
- £34.79Trending at £40.16
- £33.65Trending at £35.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a concise introduction to the fundamental issues and debates in health care ethics.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Moskop is Professor of Internal Medicine and Wallace and Mona Wu Chair of Biomedical Ethics at the Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina. He chairs the Clinical Ethics Committee at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and serves on the Ethics Committee of the American College of Emergency Physicians. He is the author of more than one hundred articles and book chapters on a broad range of topics in bioethics.
- Author(s)John C. Moskop
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCambridge Applied Ethics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight760 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.