Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.99
- £46.55Trending at £57.36
- £43.36Trending at £45.90
- £14.44Trending at £15.86
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £17.91Trending at £18.14
- £12.83Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionA library must function with integrity in order to function well. This book looks at a broad range of library functions through the lens of integrity and ethics. It addresses the ethical and integrity issues that may come up in the day to day workings of the library as well considerations for the ethical education of our future librarians.
- Author BiographyAmy L. Besnoy is a faculty member and reference librarian at the University of San Diego in the Helen K. and James S. Copley Library. Ms. Besnoy's publications related to information ethics and academic integrity include Academic Integrity in a Cut and Paste World: Lost Cause or Pedagogical Possibility? (International Journal of Technology, Knowledge and Society) and Detecting Digital Plagiarism on College Campuses (insITes).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAmy Besnoy
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.