Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionCombining theory with real-world examples, this book explores the classic problems of legal ethics and the philosophy of law.
- Author BiographyW. Bradley Wendel is Professor of Law at Cornell Law School. He is the author of Lawyers and Fidelity to Law (2010) and Professional Responsibility: Examples and Explanations, 4th edition (2013), and co-editor of The Law and Ethics of Lawyering, 5th edition (with Geoffrey C. Hazard, Jr et al., 2010).
- Author(s)W. Bradley Wendel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- Series TitleCambridge Applied Ethics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.