All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.74Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition has been revised and updated to take account of policy developments and changes in social work practice in the UK and other countries, including the trend towards the mixed economy of welfare, evidence based practice and the implications for professional ethics in social work.
- Author BiographySARAH BANKS is Senior Lecturer in Community and Youth Work at the University of Durham. A qualified social worker, she has worked in Social Services in County Durham and in the voluntary sector as a community development officer. Her current research interests include professional ethics and work with young people and communities in rural areas.
- Author(s)Sarah Banks
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/05/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleBritish Association of Social Workers (BASW) Practical Social Work
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date20/06/2006
- Content Notetables, illustrationsreferences, index
- Weight305 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.