Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Antony Lamb
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleContemporary Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Rights, Rules and Consequences 3. Challenges to the 'Rule Consequentialism' Concept of Laws Concerning Actions in Conflict 4. Noncombatant Immunity, Non-uniformed Combatants and Illegitimate Combatants 5. Dual-Use Facilities, Asymmetric Conflict 6. The Right of National Defence 7. Humanitarian Intervention 8. Preventive War 9. The Jus ad Bellum 'Legitimate Authority' Requirement 10. Consensus on the Grounds of the Laws
- Author BiographyAntony Lamb is a Lecturer at Coleg Gwent, South Wales. He was awarded a Ph.D. at the University of Bristol in 2012. His research interests focus on the application and development of the just war paradigm to the changing face of conflict.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.