All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an ethical framework that addresses the issues of a global, interactive media produced by both citizens and professionals.
- Author BiographyStephen J. A. Ward is the James E. Burgess Professor and Director of the Center of Journalism Ethics at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He is the author of The Invention of Journalism Ethics: The Path to Objectivity and Beyond (2006), Global Journalism Ethics (2010) and the co-editor of Media Ethics Beyond Borders: A Global Perspective (2010).
- Author(s)Stephen J. A. Ward
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCambridge Applied Ethics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.