CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses ethical issues for law enforcement and correctional personnel. Written in an easy-to-understand format, this text encourages students to develop fresh insights by considering such topics as abuse of authority as well as prejudice and discrimination in the criminal justice system.
- Author BiographyCliff Roberson is the academic chair of the Graduate School of Criminal Justice at Kaplan University and editor in chief of the journal Professional Issues in Criminal Justice. He is also an emeritus professor of criminal justice at Washburn University and a retired professor of criminology at California State University, Fresno. His previous academic experience includes professor of criminology and director of the Justice Center, California State University, Fresno; professor of criminal justice and dean of arts and sciences at the University of Houston-Victoria; associate vice president for academic affairs, Arkansas Tech University; and director of programs for the National College of District Attorneys, University of Houston. In 2009, a research study conducted by a group of professors from Sam Houston State University determined that Cliff Roberson was the leading criminal justice author in the United States based upon on his publications and their relevance to the profession. -Southwest Journal of Criminal Justice, Vol.6, issue 1, 2009 Scott Mire is an assistant professor of criminal justice at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. He is a former police officer, narcotics agent, and U.S. federal agent. Scott also served as training coordinator for the Texas Police Corps while completing his graduate studies. Scott has published numerous articles in various journals, including the Journal of Offender Rehabilitation and the Journal Criminal Justice.
- Author(s)Cliff Roberson,Scott Mire
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.