CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionA handy guide to identifying, analyzing, and resolving ethical issues that arise in international medicine
- Author BiographyANJI E. WALL, MD, PhD, is a resident in general surgery at Vanderbilt University. She earned her PhD in health care ethics at St. Louis University, with a focus on clinical ethics and international medicine. She has participated in international medical experiences in Guatemala and Jamaica.
- Author(s)Anji E. Wall
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note2 tables.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.