All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a window into some of the hot-button ethical issues facing a society where digital has become the new normal. The research represented not only reflects on how our ethical frameworks have been changed and challenged by digital technology, but also provides insights for those confronted with specific ethical dilemmas related to digital technology.
- Author BiographyBastiaan Vanacker (PhD, University of Minnesota) is an Associate Professor at the School of Communication at Loyola University Chicago, where he also serves as the Program Director for the Center for Digital Ethics & Policy.Don Heider (PhD., University of Colorado) is a Professor in the School of Communication at Loyola University Chicago. He is the founding dean of the School, where he also helped found the Center for Digital Ethics & Policy. He is the author and editor of six books, and a former journalist who won six Emmy awards for his work.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number104
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byBastiaan Vanacker,Don Heider
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.