All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionCombining ethical issues with case studies to show how theory is applied in clinical practice, this book reflects contemporary health care practice, emphasising inter-professional care and cultural sensitivity to clients or patients. It also contains case studies which make ethical issues applied and relevant to your clinical practice.
- Author BiographyGeorgina Hawley is Principal Lecturer at the school of Health and Social Care, Oxford Brookes University. She has taught ethics for more than 15 years in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia.
- Author(s)Georgina Hawley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson Education (US)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width173 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.