All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEthics in Ethnography (Book 6 in the Ethnographer's Toolkit series) explores the burgeoning field of research ethics and addresses how ethical considerations-formally-imposed as well as informal, everyday concerns-underpin good ethnographic research.
- Author BiographyMargaret D. LeCompte is professor emerita of education and sociology at the University of Colorado, Boulder. Jean J. Schensul is founding director and senior scientist at the Institute for Community Research, Hartford, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jean J. Schensul,Margaret Diane LeCompte
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEthnographer's Toolkit
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones, 2 tables
- Weight526 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £9.83Trending at £12.79
- £24.81Trending at £27.53
- £40.35Trending at £41.44
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.