All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of Ethics in Finance presents an authoritative and wide-ranging examination of the major ethical issues in finance. This new edition has been expanded and thoroughly updated with extensive coverage of the recent financial crisis and the very latest developments within the financial world.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Boatright is the Raymond C. Baumhart, S.J., Professor of Business Ethics in the Quinlan School of Business at Loyola Universi-ty Chicago, and Director of the Baumhart Center for Social Enterprise and Responsibility. He is the author of the book Ethics and the Conduct of Business (2012) and the editor of Finance Ethics: Critical Issues in Theory and Practice (Wiley, 2010). He is a past President of the Society for Business Ethics, and he serves on the editorial boards of Business Ethics Quarterly, Journal of Business Ethics, and Business and Society Review. He received his PhD in philosophy from the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)John R. Boatright
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFoundations of Business Ethics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight384 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.24
- £43.25Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.