Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.41Trending at £14.45
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.94
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive review of ethical issues in psychiatric care relates ethics to changes and challenges of society, applies general ethics to specific psychiatric problems, and explorates culture-bound influences on morals, manners and customs.
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXVIII, 574 p.
- Weight896 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHanfried Helmchen,Norman Sartorius
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.