Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionEthical questions and dilemmas are inherent to public relations, and ensuring that practitioners operate ethically is fundamental to the professionalism and credibility of the field. This title gives readers the tools and knowledge to enable them to make defensible decisions, and outlines the important ethical concerns in public relations.
- Author BiographyPatricia J Parsons is an associate professor and past chair of the Department of Public Relations at Mount Saint Vincent University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. She currently teaches public relations ethics to undergraduates along with courses in strategy and managing organizational public relations. She also provides a consultative practice in healthcare communications and PR through her consultancy, Bio-medical Communications Inc. She is accredited in Public Relations by the Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS) and is a CPRS fellow.
- Author(s)Patricia J. Parsons
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitlePR In Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/03/2016
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.