All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhat causes genocide? And why do some stand by, doing nothing, while others risk their lives to help the persecuted? This tile analyzes interviews with bystanders, Nazi supporters, and rescuers of Jews during the Holocaust to lay bare critical psychological forces operating during genocide.
- Author BiographyKristen Renwick Monroe is professor of political science at the University of California, Irvine. Her many books include The Heart of Altruism and The Hand of Compassion (both Princeton).
- PrizesWinner of American Political Science Association Qualitative & Multi-Method Research: Giovanni Sartori Award 2013. Commended for American Political Science Association: Robert L. Jervis and Paul W. Schroeder Best Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)Kristen Renwick Monroe
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note3 tables.
- Weight685 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.