Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA close look at the ethical and social responsibilities of the alcohol industry in the 21st Century. It begins with a whistle stop tour of the historical developments of alcohol. It then critiques the legislative and voluntary codes surrounding the advertising industry, popular culture, religious groups, Government and local authorities.
- Author BiographySIMON J. ROBINSON is Professor of Applied and Professional Ethics, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. Educated at Oxford and Edinburgh Universities, Robinson became a psychiatric social worker before entering the Church of England priesthood in 1978. He entered university chaplaincy at Heriot-Watt University, and the University of Leeds, developing research and teaching in areas of applied ethics and practical theology. In 2004 he joined Leeds Metropolitan University. Books include: Agape, Moral Meaning and Pastoral Counselling; Engineering Business and Professional Ethics; Spirituality Ethics and Care. ALEXANDRA J. KENYON is Vice President of CIRCLE an international research committee and a Chartered Marketer with background in the advertising, planning and consumer research industry for the leisure and licensed retail industry. She has has published journal articles and presented at conference on topics such as alcohol advertising, the licensed trade, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Binge Drinking.
- Author(s)Dr. Alexandra Kenyon,Simon J. Robinson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.