All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlasdair MacIntyre explores the philosophical, political, and moral issues encountered in understanding what the virtues require in contemporary social contexts.
- Author BiographyAlasdair MacIntyre retired from teaching at the University of Notre Dame, Indiana in 2010. He is the author of the award-winning After Virtue (1981), and his other publications include two volumes of essays, The Tasks of Philosophy and Ethics and Politics (both Cambridge, 2006), Edith Stein: A Philosophical Prologue 1913-1922 (2005), and God, Philosophy, Universities: A History of the Catholic Philosophical Tradition (2009).
- Author(s)Alasdair MacIntyre
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.