All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis and evaluation of Amartya Sen's 'capability approach' to development ethics.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Crocker is Senior Research Scholar at the Institute for Philosophy and Public Policy and the School of Public Policy at the University of Maryland. He is an officer of the Human Development and Capability Association, and was founder and a former president of the International Development Ethics Association (IDEA).
- Author(s)David A. Crocker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.