CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.74Trending at £4.93
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.48
- £7.43Trending at £9.80
- £6.69Trending at £7.22
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a critical view of the world of sport (both professional and amateur) and explores issues like cheating, the governance of sport, and fan behaviour.
- Author BiographyNick Hunter has written many non-fiction books for children. He has a degree in Modern History and specializes in writing about history and social studies. Lori is a Chicago-based freelance writer. She has written several nonfiction books for children, among various other projects on many different topics. Prior to her work as an author, Lori was a public relations specialist and events planner for a large book retailer.
- Author(s)Lori Hile,Nick Hunter,Scott Witmer
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleEthics of Sport
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.