Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.10
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £23.98Trending at £37.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume unites ethicists and social scientists to contribute to a new type of technology ethics. Cooperation with scientists makes it possible to anticipate ethical questions and problems at a stage when the technology can still be changed.
- Author BiographyBernadette Bensaude-Vincent, University Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, France Armin Grunwald, Institute for Technology Assessment and Systems Analysis, Karlsruhe, Germany Marianne Boenink, University of Twente, Netherlands Peter-Paul Verbeek, University of Twente, Netherlands Xavier Guchet, University Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, France Fern Wickson, GenOk Centre for Biosafety in Tromso and Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences, Norway Federica Lucivero, Tilburg Institute for Law Technology and Society, Netherlands Lotte Krabbenborg, IQ healthcare, Netherlands Arie Rip, University of Twente, Netherlands Alfred Nordmann, Darmstadt Technical University, Germany
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIX, 230 p.
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited bySimone Van der Burg,Tsjalling Swierstra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.