All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Goran Grgiac
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Federalism and Decentralization
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables, 14 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart I Introduction Part II 1. Dynamics of Ethnonationalist Mobilization and Occurrence of Conflicts in Asymmetric Federations 2. USSR And SFRY - Sources of War and Peace in Asymmetric Ethnofederations Part III 3. Russia and Serbia - The Core as the Key 4. The Periphery I - Early to Rise, Early to Fight? 5. The Periphery II - Mobilizational Laggards and Interethnic Conflicts 6. The Periphery III - The Conflict Near Misses Part IV Conclusion
- Author BiographyGorana Grgic is Lecturer in US Politics and Foreign Policy in the United States Studies Centre at the University of Sydney, Australia.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.