All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionExamines ethnic identities in countries around the globe, including Africa, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Macedonia, the Netherlands, the US, Thailand, and the former Yugoslavia. This title is a useful teaching tool for courses in race and ethnic relations, and anthropology and ethnic studies.
- Author BiographyLola Romanucci-Ross is professor of family and preventive medicine at the University of California, San Diego. George A. De Vos, a psychologist, is emeritus professor of anthropology at the University of California, Berkeley. Takeyuki (Gaku) Tsuda is associate director of the Center for Comparative Immigration Studies at the University of California, San Diego.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/06/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byGeorge A. de Vos,Lola Romanucci-Ross,Takeyuki Tsuda
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.