Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprises the first systematic study on the impact of ethnic interest groups on US foreign policy, using the case study of how the Cuban-American National Foundation (CANF) influenced the outcome of three different legislatives debates that directly affected US Cuba policy.
- Author BiographyHenriette M. Rytz is Research Associate with the German Institute for International and Security Affairs, Berlin, Germany.
- Author(s)Henriette M. Rytz
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.