All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £16.55Trending at £19.32
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the major subject areas of urban sociology, ethnic and minority groups within the city, social network of urban residents, location of retail and industrial activities within the metropolitan complex, decline of the central cities and emergence of suburban lifestyles, and the core question of community integration itself.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication12/12/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Urban Sociology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJerome Krase,Ray Hutchison
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.