Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleEthnic and Racial Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMichelle Ann Miller
- Table Of Contents1. Ethnic Minorities in Asia: Inclusion or Exclusion? Michelle Ann Miller 2. Post-Colonial States, Ethnic Minorities and Separatist Conflicts: Case Studies from South-East and South Asia Damien Kingsbury 3. Perpetually Temporary: Citizenship and Ethnic Vietnamese in Cambodia Stefan Ehrentraut 4. Why scholars of minority rights in Asia should recognize the limits of Western models Michelle Ann Miller 5. Integration, Minorities and the Rhetoric of Civilization: The Case of British Pakistani Muslims and Malay Muslims in Singapore Gabriele Marranci 6. Informal Citizenship: The Malay Dilemma in Thailand Duncan McCargo 7. Indigenous Peoples' rights: Contrasting Experiences in Indonesia and the Philippines Jacques Bertrand
- Author BiographyMichelle Ann Miller is a Research Fellow at the Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore. She previously taught at Deakin University and Charles Darwin University. Michelle is the author of Rebellion and Reform in Indonesia (2009), and has published articles and book chapters on decentralization, minority rights, the politics of Islamic law, urban-rural relations and conflict-related issues.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.