CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together significant emerging work on ethnicity, disability, chronic illness and caring by leading researchers in the field. This book explores the experience of minority ethnic people, and examines the conceptualization of disability and chronic illness, and the implications of particular definitions.
- Author BiographyWaqar I.U. Ahmad is Professor of Primary Care Research and Director, Centre for Research in Primary Care, Leeds University. His previous books include 'Race' and Health in Contemporary Britain (with K. Atkin), 'Race' and Community Care, both by Open University Press, and Deafness and Ethnicity: Services, Policy and Politics (with Jones, Darr and Nisar), Policy Press.
- Author(s)Waqar I. U. Ahmed
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.