CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Carter explores the impact of race and racism in different occupational spheres within the labour market. He applies the concept of social closure to the analysis of the position of ethnic minority workers within the labour market.
- Author BiographyJOHN CARTER is a Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Oxford Brookes University and has research interests in ethnicity, social exclusion, the sociology of work and social stratification. He is the joint author of the 1999 PSI report Ethnicity and Employment in Higher Education with Steve Fenton and Tariq Modood.
- Author(s)John Carter
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.