All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNOMOS - American Society for Political and Legal Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byIan Shapiro,Will Kymlicka
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyIan Shapiro is Sterling Professor of Political Science at Yale University, where he also serves as Henry R. Luce Director of the Yale Center for International and Area Studies. He is the editor or author of numerous books, most recently Political Contingency (NYU Press) and Rethinking Political Institutions (NYU Press). WILL KYMLICKA is Visiting Professor of Philosophy at the University of Ottawa and at Carleton University.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.