Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe literature on the topic of ethnic and racial issues in Alzheimer's disease and other dementias has increased dramatically. This book offers background information in this area, while also examining how those suffering from dementia and their family members respond or adapt to the challenges that follow.
- Author BiographyGwen Yeo, Ph.D., is the founding Director of Stanford Geriatric Education Center and has published widely in the field of ethnogeriatrics. She is also Chair of the Ethnogeriatrics Committee of the American Geriatrics Society, and Section Editor for Ethnogeriatrics and Special Populations of the Journal of American Geriatrics Society. Dolores Gallagher-Thompson, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor of Research at Stanford University, and runs the Older Adult and Family Research Center for the Veteran's Administration in Menlo Park, California. An American Psychological Association (APA) Fellow in the Division of Clinical Psychology and the Division of Health Psychology, she has authored and co-authored well over a hundred journal articles and book chapters in her research career.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDolores Gallager-Thompson,Gwen Yeo
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.