CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.55Trending at £13.93
- £24.37Trending at £26.22
- £7.75Trending at £8.38
- £8.97Trending at £9.83
- £9.54Trending at £10.99
- £9.54Trending at £10.68
- £8.29Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionEthnographic Archaeologies examines the role of ethnography in public archaeology, offering fresh insights into theories that advocate the engagement of archaeologists and archaeological investigations with the communities that are being studied.
- Author BiographyQuetzil E. Castaneda is founder and director of the Open School of Ethnography and Anthropology. Christopher N. Matthews is associate professor of anthropology at Hofstra University.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/02/2008
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight358 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byChristopher N. Matthews,Quetzil E. Castaneda
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.