CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of anthropological practice and product. It identifies three domains in which ethnographic artefacts are given meaning: as text, as object, and as a historically-contrived representation of community in the public sphere.
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Weight381 g
- Edited byMarta A. Rohatynskyj,Sjoerd R. Jaarsma
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.