All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores how anthropologists and social scientists in closely allied disciplines and employing qualitative methodologies relate to public intellectuals and others with local knowledge in the field. The editors examine the importance of establishing egalitarian relationships and acknowledging their impact on findings and theories.
- Author BiographyJune C. Nash is Distinguished Professor Emerita of Anthropology, The Graduate Center, City University of New York, USA. Hans C. Buechler is Professor of Anthropology at Syracuse University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byHans C. Buechler,June C. Nash
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.