All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a unique perspective on how politics is performed in everyday life.
- Author BiographyMadeleine Reeves is Lecturer in Social Anthropology at the University of Manchester and editor of Movement, Power and Place in Central Asia and Beyond: Contested Trajectories.Johan Rasanayagam is Senior Lecturer in Social Anthropology at the University of Aberdeen and author of Islam in Post-Soviet Uzbekistan: The Morality of Experience.Judith Beyer is Research Fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Social Anthropology and author of Kyrgyzstan: A Photoethnography of Talas.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note16 b&w illus., 1 map
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.