All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Ethnography is a branch of cultural anthropology. However, the last few years have seen growth in the number of designers, marketing people, and others outside the academic social sciences applying ethnographic methods to study how people behave * This book offers a comprehensive, stand-alone guide to ethnographic research.
- Author BiographyJulian M. Murchison is associate professor of anthropology and sociology at Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi. He conducted ethnographic research in southern Tanzania for nearly two years. He regularly travels to Tanzania with students and supervises their independent research projects and ethnographic writing.
- Author(s)Julian Murchison
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleResearch Methods for the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.