CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £14.75Trending at £17.62
- £8.00Trending at £9.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
About this product
- DescriptionSeeks out answers to core questions of their discipline: who God is and how we become the people we are, how to conceptualize moral agency in relation to God and the world, and how to flesh out the content of conceptual categories such as justice that help direct us in our daily decisions and guiding institutions.
- Author BiographyDr. Christian Scharen is Assistant Professor of Worship and Practical Theology at Luther Seminary, St. Paul, MN. He is an international leader working at the intersection of ethnography and theology, he is the author of five books and several scholarly articles, a number of which directly draw on ethnographic work and Christian Ethics. Dr. Aana Marie Vigen is Assistant Professor of Ethics at Loyola University, Chicago. She is author of a highly-regarded book on healthcare inequality that draws on ethnographic research and Christian theology and ethics, as well as several articles.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note10 bw illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAana Marie Vigen,Christian Scharen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.