All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a step-by-step guide for planning and executing consumer studies that lead to innovations in products, services, and communications. The author provides real-world examples, used successfully for over 15 years at his own company, to set standards for practices in planning, managing, executing, and generating strategic insights.
- Author BiographyHy Mariampolski is Managing Director of QualiData Research Inc. (www.qualidataresearch.com), New York and San Francisco. Hy holds a Ph.D. from Purdue University and has held academic appointments at Indiana University, Kansas State University, Yeshiva University and Hunter College of the City University of New York. He has conducted qualitative market research studies for a wide range of clients such as Hallmark Cards, Citibank, KPMG, The Clorox Company, Avery-Dennison, Colgate-Palmolive, Motorola, Moen, Johnson + Johnson, J. Walter Thomson, Young and Rubicam, Moulinex, Cognac Hennessy and Nissan Motors.
- Author(s)Hy Mariampolski
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/08/2005
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.