All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.26
- £14.37Trending at £14.59
- £41.50Trending at £46.99
- £42.62Trending at £43.37
- £18.67Trending at £19.80
- £45.38Trending at £61.84
- £33.72Trending at £34.29
About this product
- DescriptionCollection of anthropological essays studying radical social transformation - including violence - and its effects on the everyday lives of people in a variety of world regions.
- Author BiographyCarol J. Greenhouse is Professor of Anthropology at Princeton University. Elizabeth Mertz is Associate Professor of Law and affiliated faculty in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is also Senior Research Fellow for the American Bar Foundation. Kay B. Warren is Professor of Anthropology at Harvard University.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCarol J. Greenhouse,Kay B. Warren,Professor Elizabeth Mertz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.