Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a review of sociolinguistic research and practice aimed at improving education for students who speak vernacular varieties of US English, English-based Creole languages, and non-English languages, and presents soioculturally based approaches that acknowledge on the linguistic and cultural resources students bring into the school.
- Author BiographyMarcia Farr is Professor of Education and English at the Ohio State University and Professor Emerita of English and Linguistics at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Lisya Seloni is Assistant Professor of English in the Composition and TESOL graduate program at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Juyoung Song is Assistant Professor in the department of English and Philosophy at Murray State University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJuyoung Song,Lisya Seloni,Marcia E. Farr
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.