All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £22.52Trending at £23.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £28.95Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is ethnicity and how is it to be explained? This work describes Epstein's response to this query. Epstein's volume explains ethnic revivals such as the collapse of the communist Eastern bloc in the 1990s. It is for those interested in the subjects of anthropology, sociology, psychoanalysis, psychology, and race and ethnicity.
- Author BiographyArnold Leonard (Bill) Epstein, anthropologist, professor and writer, held research fellowships and appointments at the Rhodes-Livingstone Institute in Lansaka, Northern Rhodesia, the University of Manchester, the Australian National University in Canberra, the University of Sussex, the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University, and the Netherlands Institute of Advanced Studies in Wessenaar. Athena S. Leoussi teaches nationalism and European studies at the University of Reading, England. She is the author of Nationalism and Classicism and editor of The Encyclopaedia of Nationalism, available from Transacction.
- Author(s)A. L. Epstein
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Introduction byAthena S. Leoussi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.