All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis case study examines the rise of social complexity and the impact of inter-regional interaction at the village of Etlatongo, in the Mixteca Alta of Oaxaca. A broad perspective is taken, examining relations with other contemporaneous parts of Mesoamerica.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in eastern Pennsylvania, Jeffrey Blomster received his undergraduate education at Washington and Lee University, Virginia, and his graduate degrees at Yale University. He has been involved in archaeological projects throughout the eastern United States (Virginia, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, as well as the Southwest, where he served as an archaeologist and educator for Crow Canyon Archaeological Center, a non-profit research and educational organization. Most of Blomster?s research, however, has been in Mexico ? specifically Oaxaca, where he has pursued his interests in early social complexity and interregional interaction in the Mixteca Alta, a mountainous region north of the Valley of Oaxaca. He is currently teaching at Brandeis University, in Waltham, MA.
- Author(s)Jeffrey P. Blomster
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/05/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.