Etourism: Information Technology for Strategic Tourism Management by Dimitrios Buhalis (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at advanced undergraduate and postgraduate students in business, tourism and hospitality programmes, the book addresses the digitization of all processes and value chains in the those industries. It analyses new technological trends and ICTs and how critical they are in the longer term.
- Author(s)Dimitrios Buhalis
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication29/11/2002
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Notebibliography, bibliography, index
- Weight770 g
- Width191 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.