Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the complexities/perplexities raised by asking what is the Eucharist? It serves to point the way forward beyond the plurality of answers and emphases without reducing their significance. It develops a Eucharistic way to consider questions put to the Eucharist, and thus locates theological reflection on the Eucharist within it.
- Author BiographyRalph N. McMichael, Jr. is Canon Theologian and Dean of the Episcopal School for Ministry in the (Episcopal) Diocese of Missouri. He received his Ph.D. in systematic theology from The Catholic University of America in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Ralph N. McMichael
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleGuides for the Perplexed
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.